Sullivan Horan Services Australia are specialists in Plant Maintenance, Heavy Duty Fitting, Hydraulics, Auto Electrical, Light Vehicle and Small Engine repairs Welding, Boilermaking and Fabrication both Light & Heavy for the Transport , Construction Oil & Gas ,Earth Moving and Heavy Haulage Industries.
Sullivan Horan Services Australia is committed to a policy of No Harm at Work for all workers, subcontractors, and visitors. We shall, where possible adopt best practice safety management techniques in all our activities, through the use of our company procedures and planning.
Sullivan Horan Services Australia will provide leadership and work with our clients to achieve a safe outcome for each and every project we undertake and as far as practicable, provide a safe work environment for the health, safety and welfare of our employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by our work.
Sullivan Horan Services Australia business objectives are:
- Continuous Improvement in Everything we do;
- Meet or exceed Customer Expectations in regards to delivery times and budgets;
- Exceptional Safety Performance in our Industry;
- Care for the Environment and Community;
- Value and Develop our People; and
- Provide a safe work environment for the health, safety and welfare of our employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by our work.
To achieve our business objectives Sullivan Horan Services Australia is committed to:
- Comply with all relevant OH&S Legislation and other safety requirements;
- Continually improve our safety system and safe methods of work
- Develop and maintain safe systems of work, and a safe working environment
- Consult with employees and health and safety reps on safety
- Provide protective clothing and equipment, and enforce its use
- Provide information and training for employees
- Assess all risks before work starts on new areas of operation, for example,
- buying new equipment and setting up new work methods, and regularly review these risks
- Remove unacceptable risks to safety
- Provide employees and contractors with adequate facilities
- Ultimately, everyone at the workplace is responsible for ensuring health and safety at that workplace.